USB Scanner not detected

Hello all,

I read some articles about knoppix and gave it a try. I installed it and it
works fine. My printer is connected to my computer with usb and it works,
but my scanner isn't detected. I never had usb working before, but i've
tried it several times so i'm a bit further than before :). How can I get my
hp 3300 working so I can scan with xsane

PS: I like the way of installing knoppix - very easy :D

HTH,

-WJ

Windows: Where do you want to go today?
MacOS:   Where do you want to be tomorrow?
Linux:   Are you coming or what?