Berne, Switzerland - Talk and Keysigning

I will give a talk about Debian at the /ch/open Business Lunch in
Berne, Switzerland on 18 June 2003.
http://www.ch-open.ch/events/lunchbe.html will have more information
by the end of today.

I'd love to see some Debian folks there. We can have a keysigning,
and it would also be helpful to have people around to spread the
Debian word during the smalltalk that follows the talk.

Please let me know if you are interested. Take care,

`. `'`

Keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
Get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey