integrating clamav into mail delivery system

Hi All,

i have an Exim->Procmail->Spamassassin mail delivery system and would
like to add a virus scanner.

ClamAV seems to be the best free choice. However, it seems to want
amavis. I have been fiddling around with amavis and clamav for past few
hours and have come up with a few problems.

After getting amavis to work, even though exim says that an email was
delivered, it does not show up in the inbox. Also, how do I get amavis
to pipe the message into procmail afterwards (it it already doesnt do
so)

What I would really like is to be able to add another recipe into the
.procmailrc. Is this at all possible ?

In any case what would be the simplest way of integrating clamAV into
this setup.

Thanks for your time,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant	     Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com