Re: Missing characters in utf-8 fonts?

On Thursday 05 June 2003 14:32, mody@quick.cz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've a problem: when viewing a html page encoded in utf-8 with Czech
> characters, Opera and Mozilla can't show some of the national
> characters. For example see: http://www.sweb.cz/pmody/fonty/snap.png
>
> I see this behavior for example on Google and one news server.
> (mobil.cz)
>
> Anyone can help?

This means that the font that Mozila and Opera use, do not have support
for those characters. Most of the fonts (unfortunately) do not support
many utf-8 charcters. Try using a different Unicode font.

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri