[solved] make menuconfig

Thanks, that's it!

but why this bass-ackwards structure in menuconfig.  Wouldn't it be simpler
to list the drivers and then suggest other functions that need to be enabled
in order for the driver to work??  Yes, I'm a newbie and still learning, but
I spent a considerable amount of time trying to find this stupid thing.

Chris