Guidescope replacement suggestions? (advert blocking http proxy)

I'm running a woody box as the gateway from my home network, with
guidescope as an advert blocking http proxy. Until recently this has
been fine, but I guess they're having server/bandwidth problems as I'm
having problems bringing up the various control panels (both at home and
work). So I'm after a replacement.

Things I like about guidescope, and other priorities (in order):

1) browser control to enable/disable blocking per user
	1a) specific controls for cookie & advert blocking
2) browser control to allow cookies from particular sites
3) automatic updating of main block lists
4) browser control to block/unblock particular graphics
5) I'd also like the block lists stored locally, as that seems to be the
problem with guidescope.
6) packages for debian would be nice, but I'm up to packaging or
building from source even, if necessary.

For the time being I've gone with privoxy. This satisfies 5 and 6 only.
The browser enable/disable blocking control comes up permission denied,
so I'm guessing thats a global control for everyone, with root as the
owned.

Any better ideas?

Thanks,

Gyles.