Re: Problems with fetchmail and exim

(I'm not subscribed to the list sp forgive me for not replying to my own message properly)

I recently asked for advice on how to make fetchmail + exim not choke on bogus email messages. I managed to find the answers by myself (much thanks to two different patches on the fetchmail-friends mailing list).

A more verbose explaination can be found in my post in the fetchmail-friends archive of June 2003:

Hopefully this will help other people...