Re: Dumb Newbie KDE Pager Question

rightclick on the top bar of the window (or on the taskbar icon) there
should be an option saying "to desktop"

Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 09:46:20AM -0400, RB wrote:
>>How do I move a window from one desktop to another in the KDE pager?
>>I come from FVWM2, where you click and drag the little window in the
> Here's how I do it... in kcontrol, go into Desktop, then Window
> Behavior.
> Under the Advanced tab, in the Active Desktop Borders, select "Only
> when moving windows" or "Always enabled".
> The difference between the two?
> * Only when moving windows - If you drag a window to the edge of the
>   screen, after the delay you set passes that you stay on the edge of
>   the screen, it pops over to the next desktop that direction.
> * Always enabled - You can move between desktops when you're not
>   dragging a window.
> I hope this helps.

- --

    Not yet is the spirit of that pristine valour
    extinct in you, when girt with steel and lofty flames
    once we fought against the empire of heaven.
    We were -- that I will not deny -- vanquished in that conflict:
    yet the great intention was not lacking in nobility.
    Something or other gave Him victory: to us remained
    the glory of a dauntless daring.
    And even if my troop fell thence vanquished,
    yet to have attempted a lofty enterprise is still a trophy.

    --From La Strage degli Innocenti (The Slaughter of the
Innocents) by Giambattista Marino (1569-1625)
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)