Re: Xfree86 4.2.1-6

sawfish-ui is in the package sawfish.  It is installed in /usr/bin when
sawfish is installed.

BTW, you can find which package specific things are in by going to
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages and clicking "Search the contents
of packages". That can be a lifesaver when you need a specific library
or program and don't know the package it is in.