Re: Anti Open Source Psyops / "Mind Tweakers"? (they'll never believe we're really aliens dept)

On Sat, 31 May 2003, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 01:23:29AM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
> > [snip paranoid ravings]
> Holy s**t you really are nuts.

If this is serious, I second your opinion.

Unfortunately, being totally, completely, and absolutely unhinged must
be one of the worse types of mental illness:  You have spent hours
watching them, writing down all your evidence and conjunctures in spiral
notebooks, tried to warn others, and when you finally take extreme
measures to inform everyone of the squirrel invasion plans, they lock
you up.

Poor guy.

--
        ...crying "Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!"... ~ HPL
 icq : 34583382              |     === ascii ribbon campaign ===