Re: CUPS aith problem

well i checked groups and root was in there. i tried adding my user
account to it and authenticating using my user account and it worked!
i still cannot authenticate using root but as long as i can get in it
works for me. Thanks alot.

Now i just need to figure out how to add my USB printer.......
Mark Roach whispered into the darkness:

--
 .''`.     Jonny D. Narya
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user

FFD[Chesire]m3adrw A- C- D H- M+++ P R++ T+++ W- Z Sm++ RLCT a21 cblm++++$ d+ e+ f++++ h+ iwf+++$ j+ p sm--