Re: [OT] Can access friend's website, but not ftp

is this ftp site ssl enabled?  if so make sure youre
using a ssl enabled client

secondly, are you behind a firewall, and or does the
ftp site allow passive connections?  Cuz you may need
to connect via passive mode to his ftp site.
--- Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com>