fwanalog error - ugg

Hello..

I am getting an fwanalog error which is very unusual. I cannot find any documentation on this issue! I found a small post in the fwanalog newsgroup but nothing substancial enough to rectify this.
Here it goes......

---
error:

hostname:/var/log# fwanalog
Analog found   31080 corrupt lines. Please consider sending
/var/log/fwanalog/analog.err to balazs@tud.at
so the author is able to fix the problem.
----

----
Here is the error that resides in analog.err:

analog: Warning L: Large number of corrupt lines in logfile
  /var/log/fwanalog/fwanalog.all.log: turn debugging on or try different
  LOGFORMAT
    Current logfile format:
      %S %j %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j] "%j%w%r%wHTTP%j" %c %b "%f" "%B"\n
      %S %j %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j] "%j%w%r" %c %b "%f" "%B"\n
      %S %j %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j] "%r" %c %b "%f" "%B"\n
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Request Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Type Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Directory Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Domain Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Organisation Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Word Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Operating System Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Size Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Status Code Report
----

Any help would be appreciated!!

Cheers,
Brad