Re: [Possibly OT] SSH / Port 80

> You could run a webmin server on your box, and set its default port to 80
(not
> 10000). Webmin has a built-in java-terminal (module webmin-telnet) , that
> should work from your workplace.
> The problem is: Everybody connecting to your machine via http(s) will see
the
> webmin login.

I have'nt used webmin yet, but that seems to be a likely solution. This java
terminal of webmin is an applet or something which runs directly on the
server. because if it's an applet then it would'nt work for me again because
the applet will also connect to the ssh port directly which is not allowed
from here.