Re: does any one know of a program like Fruityloops

Am Sonntag, 25. Mai 2003 21:49 schrieb Jeremy Petzold:
> any one know of a program like fruityloops for use on Linux?
>
> Just wondering.

Personally I more like to make 'handmade' music ;) , so I haven't really
looked for a Fruityloops replacement, but the Linux Audio mailing lists are
the perfect place for everybody interested in making music (or music apps),
so maybe you find an answer there. You can subscribe here:

	http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/subscribe.php3

Or just have a look at the list archives there, I think this question was
already asked a couple of times.

Best regards,
Christian