Re: Resistance Is Futile.

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 11:17:52PM +0100, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
> Im not going to go out of my way. Remove me or I sue. N.B. to those
> who notice that this is not enough time (10 days) Ive already given
> several notices, and my solicitor told me to say I will sue for damage
> of character. Cheerily yours.

I don't think anyone is seeing the notice of deadline, because like a
silly, inept fool, your unwrapped lines are too long to view ;-).

Anyway, welcome to my killfile. The Free Software community and in fact
every human community that is oriented around positive, constructive
endeavors and goals has way to much to do, to waste time on someone
stuck in the realm of Anger, as is the case with you. Anger like yours
is the World of Hell and you have thus most aptly named yourself. If you
think it is some kind of badge of honor or distinction to wear such a
label you are doubly a fool: this kind of diffuse, general rage is among
the most pedestrian and mundane of human phenomena. It ends up with the
greatest damage wreaked on the bearer of the rage himself, and is
therefore one of the most pitiful and wasteful as well as common
phenomena, to boot. Any sense of power you think you experience from
indulging in your rage is sheerest illusion. You are just bashing your
head against a stone wall of your own manufacture. Hope you get over it
someday. Hope we ALL get over it someday, because this is common Human
karma or destiny.

--
See my OpenPGP key at https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=6050
GnuPG public key fingerprint  | "Only when efforts to reform society have as