Konqueror randomly dying now

In the past few days, many KDE packages went from v3.1.1 to v3.1.2 and
since then, Konqueror has been randonly dying on me. I normally start it
from an icon or from the panel so I didn't see any error messages.
Today, I used and Eterm and get this:

    bitBlt: Incompatible destination pixmap
    bitBlt: Incompatible destination pixmap

It always starts up okay, but clicking a link or typing an address in
will "cause" it. It will hang for a few seconds, then the window portion
below the toolbar turns gray, next the toolbar portions goes gray too.
Then, the window disappears.

I've never had to do it, so I don't know how to revert back to an older
package version. From a quick glance at 'man apt-get', it looks like
something like

apt-get install konqueror=3.1.1

will do it. An 'apt-cache show konqueror' doesn't list that anymore
though. Only the current 3.1.2 and an older 2.x.x.

How can I get v3.1.1 ??

Regards
Hall

--
-=< A .sig ?? What in the world is a .sig for ?? ;-) >=-