Re: Resistance Is Futile.

Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:

Im not going to go out of my way. Remove me or I sue. N.B. to those who notice that this is not enough time (10 days) Ive already given several notices, and my solicitor told me to say I will sue for damage of character. Cheerily yours.

DM

Dude, get a life. How can you sue a mailing list for which you voluntarily joined??

--
Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.