Re: Does partition change affect MBR boot?

Hi Wei,
if you resize and then add another partition, your boot loader will not
know about the changes. the boot loader will use the info it has until
you update it. With LILO, to update your boot loader, you need to do:
lilo -v
after you edit the /etc/lilo.conf file.
But when you use your program to resizes your partition, it will tell
you what the number will be.
=K

--
Kevin Mark <kmark@pipeline.com>