Re: Debian webrt?

if you're going the source route, which I think I'm going to try, I
found this year+ old document with debian-specific instructions (for
version 2-0-12-pre6) on I believe Woody ("testing" on 2002-03-07):

http://www.fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=156

maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, I still only see
request-tracker1 even in unstable:

kenneth@enlil:~$ apt-cache search webrt
request-tracker1 - Request Tracker, a GPL'd Trouble Ticket System
kenneth@enlil:~$ sudo dpkg -l request-tracker1
ii  request-tracke 1.0.7-2.1      Request Tracker, a GPL'd Trouble Ticket Syst

..though it's my woody system I want it for anyway