RE: Debian webrt?

Ok, thanks David!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Z Maze [mailto:dmaze@debian.org]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 12:40 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian webrt?

"Miranda, Joel Louie M" <jmiranda@pd.state.gov> writes:

> Does Debian has a package similar to Web RT ? Request Tracker?

I thought there used to be an RT package in woody, but I can't find it now.
:-/ The newest and shiniest RT is RT 3.0.2, though, which isn't even in
unstable yet (it looks like RT 3.0.0 will appear tonight). You may just want
to install it from source; all of its dependencies, at least, should be
Debian packages. (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/)

	-- Abra Mitchell