Re: nagios - web interface

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 11:55:24PM -0400, Kevin Coyner wrote:

> I can see the nagios web page at http://localhost/nagios/, and pages
> like "View Config" and "Event Log" work fine.  But all of the monitoring
> pages that use cgi's give the err msg:
>
> Whoops! Error: Could not read host and service status information!
>
> I just can't see the monitoring pages on the web interface.

Well, if you are positive Nagios is running, then it seems that the
problem with purely with your webserver.  Is that a new install also?
You might check that you have cgis enabled on your server.  For example,
if you are using Apache2, you need to copy the file cgi.load from
mods_available to mods_enabled.

-Bryan