Re: install debian without CD/Floppy

Hi Sharninder,
No floppy?
No CD?
That certainly limits your options!!
Can I assume you have some hard disk space and an internet connection?
The only advice would be to install slackware zipslack. It can be
started from a dos session. Although using a floppy would be easier. And
it doesnt need partitioning as it uses UMSDOS. You just download the
files, unzip then in the correct place, edit the linux.bat file to point
to your current ide partition and reboot to a dos session and run
linux.bat. or you could install lilo to boot NT or linux.
Other than that, can you get a floppy or CDROM?
-K
--
Kevin Mark <kmark@pipeline.com>