Re: Making Free Software Collection CD

> > I will be presenting a comparison between proprietary software licenses
and
> > free software licenses.  I wanted to make up a collection of free
software to
> > put on CD and duplicate to pass out to the members of the class to give
them
> > something to try out.  It is a safe assumption that every single person
in the

is'nt that called reinventing the wheel. There are already two such projects
on .. check out the gnuwinII (http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/) and the opencd project
(www.opencd.org)
IMO, both have exactly the same goals as you have. I personally like GnuWin
CD better because of the larger quantity of software on it.

sharninder