Re: HOWTO create a node in /dev

Hi Hamid,
The last time I recall doing this(on a red hat system), there was a good
README file to help set this up. Try doing,
 dpkg --listfiles <packagename> 2> '/dev/null' | sort -u | xargs ls -ld
and find out where the help files are. If you get stuck, just as about
what parts you dont understand.
HTH
Kev

--