Re: Making Free Software Collection CD

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 10:40:30PM -0400, Jeremy Petzold wrote:
> just give them a Knoppix cd dude. it won't hurt anything on therei machine.

Note he said Windoze users. Unlikely they'll cope with Knoppix. I've
tried coercing M$-Junkies into using it before, and it takes much more
hand-holding than I'm ready to employ.

Nevertheless, it may be a good idea to give them both, the collection
and a Knoppix CD. As always, you can show them the path, but they must
walk it by themselves.

Cheers,
Nick

--
|                     Never touch a running sysop.                     |