From: Isaac Claymore [mailto:clay@dawning.com.cn]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 9:30 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Can I change the penguine image on boot time?

The easiest way to disable the little pengiun might be diable frame buffer
at all.

Or, to change the image, you'll have to modify a kernel header where the
image data resides, and recompile the kernel, sorry I can't recall what that
header file is.

--

Isaac Claymore                  /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Dawning Inc.                    \ /    Respect for open standards