Adaptec 2110S

Hi,

I am trying to install Debian Woody with an Adaptec SCSI card with no success.

My configuration:
Motherboard MSI 6547
PiV 1.8Ghz
1Go RAM
Adaptec 2110S (or 2100S I tried both)
3com network card
Debian Woody bf24

We downloaded the driver from your site
http://people.debian.org/~blade/install/preload/

I followed thouroughly the procedure and when I get to the part where we insert
the floppy to get the driver dpt_i2o.o, I validate the entry and it hangs.

It seems the driver cannot probe the card.

Note that I flashed the card and the motherboard with no success. Tried to play
with bios and card settings also.

I would really apreciate your help in this matter.

Regards

Yves Codjia

Ce message a été envoyé par la messagerie Webmail d'ARC