RE: Hurd [was:M$ licenses Unix]

My assumption is that they are talking about the Hurd itself which is merely
a set of servers running on top of some kernel.  Currently that is Mach,
they are working on L4.  Because the interprocess communications is done
through ports the underlying micro-kernel shouldn't matter (at least that's
the theory I suppose).

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

--
"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell