Re: Debian installation

On (22/05/03 00:08), Chris Short wrote:
> Cool thanks I will try that.
>
> How do I label the various partitions BEFORSE I start ?

You can either create the partitions during the install (there is an
option to partition a hard disk during installation) or you can
partition beforehand and then name the partitions when you initialise
them as part of the install.  You are given menu options for swap, / ,
/usr, /var but you need to type in /tmp after selecting "other" when
prompted.

Regards

Clive