Wireless Extensions

Dear all,

running sid on a laptop, I quite often stumble over the following
remark:

Warning: Driver for device eth0 has been compiled with version 14
of Wireless Extension, while this program is using version 15.
Some things may be broken...

Searching the web has not led me to any solution.  Thus I run

apt-get source wireless-tools
apt-get build-dep wireless-tools

and compiled the wireless newly assuming that the problem will be gone
afterwards.

However, the problem remained with the freshly compiled programs like
iwspy.

Thus the question: where do I find the required Wireless Extensions in
version 15, or, how can I configure dselect that it always fetches the
correct Wireless Extensions?  I assume, the Wireless Extensions are
provided as a share library?  Which one?

Thanks for any enlightenment!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |