Re: Try libranet? was: Re: sarge ISO installation

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 09:01, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 06:47:14PM +0300, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > They used to give an essential version for free, so that those poor
> > students like me, which are out of north america and thus, can't
> > afford it to be shipped to them, could also get their hands dirty
> > with it.
>
> You mean this, right?
>
> http://www.linuxiso.org/distro.php?distro=31

Yes, but version 2.0 was the last version, for which they offered the
essential CD. They are now in 2.8

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri