Re: Try libranet? was: Re: sarge ISO installation

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 17:51, Mental Patient wrote:

> For what its worth I've found that libranet is an excellent distro
> that does just this (current but stable packages). I've been running
> unstable for the past..... 3 years or so? Just to stay current. Over
> the weekend I installed the latest version of libranet. I must say
> that the good reviews I'd seen are well deserved.

[snip]

> So yes, its a 'commercial' distribution, but I'm fine with paying
> someone for this. :) And no I dont work for them...

They used to give an essential version for free, so that those poor
students like me, which are out of north america and thus, can't afford
it to be shipped to them, could also get their hands dirty with it.

I have been scratching my haed, begging everyone to help me find out a
soloution as to how I might get my hands on Libranet, and still I
haven't found such a soloution :-(

Cheers
--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri