Re: Anyone using the CAD packages?

"Wathen, Metherion" <MWathen@bsalifestructures.com> writes:

> My personal experience has only lead to firms that use AutoCAD, for
> example the automaker GM uses a program that it developed to meet
> their specific needs - I can't remember what it is called tho.  And
> you bet money it ain't a hack job.

As of 1999, they were using Unigraphics <http://www.unigraphics.com>.
I don't know whether they developed it inhouse or not (before my
time).  They did own it for a while, but other notable clients
included McDonnell-Douglas and LEGO.  At the moment, Unigraphics is a
business unit of EDS.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
Looking for a developer in St. Louis? http://web.springies.com/~ats/