Re: dpkg -l columns shrinked

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 08:03:45PM +0200, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> Colin Watson wrote:
> > You can use dpkg-query with the --showformat option if you're
> > processing the output automatically. See its man page for details.
>
> UNDOCUMENTED(7)...

Eh?

$ man dpkg-query | head
Reformatting dpkg-query(8), please wait...
DPKG-QUERY(8)                     dpkg suite                     DPKG-QUERY(8)

NAME
       dpkg-query - a tool to query the dpkg database

SYNOPSIS
       dpkg-query

I don't think dpkg-query(8) has ever been undocumented(7); I remember
reading its man page before it was actually uploaded to unstable.