Re: Pasting URLs via mouse-2 fails in Galeon2

    DC> On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 07:54, Joseph Barillari wrote:
    >> In a nutshell, in Galeon1, I could select a URL from the location bar
    >> with mouse-1 and paste it with mouse-2. (As is with most text in most
    >> X programs.) Now, I have to choose Edit->Copy to copy the URL, and
    Edit-> paste to paste it.

    DC> gconftool -s -t int /apps/galeon/UI/Mouse/middle_button_action 1

Hm. That didn't do what I expected. (It also stopped the
click-mouse-2-and-move-mouse-to-scroll from working).

Is there documentation somewhere for what the settings of
/apps/galeon/UI/Mouse/middle_button_action do?

I suppose the answer is `RTFS', but I'm curious if it's available
somewhere else.

Thanks in advance,

--Joe

PS: Sorry for the delay -- I've been catching up on my mail.
--
Joseph Barillari -- http://barillari.org