RE: Don't worry about SCO !!!!!

Actually, that isn't funny.  Think of the potential ramifications if they
were hurting enough and Microsoft did purchase them.

Of course in a better world, maybe to make some "friends" Microsoft buys
them and turns over the Sys V source the open-source community...
</dreaming>

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell