xfree86 4.1.0-16 - X: user not authorized to run the X server, aborting

Hello

Running Xfree 4.1.0.-16 as roto wokrs fine, but every user who tries to run
"startx" gets the folowing error-message:

X: user not authorized to run the X server, aborting.

I've already tried to run dpkg-reconfigure xserver-common, and allowed X
access to anyone. It did not helped in any way. I've read the problem may
occour when you're upgrading your xfree86? Have also tried to remove xfree86
and the common package with --purge and reconfigured it. It also made no
changes.

Need some help to get this running.

thanks a lot

Markus Enskonatus