Re: Acroread

Paul Johnson wrote:

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 08:42:56AM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
Except for Acrobat Reader's far better user interface, and ability to
display PDF's that the others cannot.

I've also
not come across one I can't open in kghostview.

You must not do online banking at my credit union. kghostview just brings up an empty document. xpdf shows most of the statement, but with weird fonts and missing characters, so it's mostly unreadable. gv complains about the e-statement not conforming to Adobe's published format, but my credit union apparently figures if all their Mac and Windows users aren't having problems, the problem must be mine, even though I've forwarded the error message to them, and they've forwarded it on to their third-party who produces the documents. Doh!

--
Kent