Re: Gcompris 2.3-5 Woody Backport from Sid?

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 02:14, Dan Hunt wrote:
> Your advice on this effort?
> Can I install gcompris 2.3-5 on stable, without breaking too many things?
> There is the Woody version 1.03-3 and the Unstable version 2.3-5
> I have downloaded the gcompris_2.3-5_i386.deb to /tmp.
> Has anyone, can anyone backport this to stable? How would I do it?

I tried to backport it to my gnome2.2 backport, but it didn't work
well.  I checked the BTS and found that people using sid also had
difficulties.  It looks like the bug may now be resolved.  I can try to
backport again.

> My four year old daughter said today "When will the man who wrote this program
> fix this?"

My four year old son would like to see this too.

Jamie

--
James Strandboge
Targeted Performance Partners, LLC