Re: Software...!!!

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 12:15:45PM +0000, Clive Menzies wrote:
> On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 09:53  am, Sherwin Kamperveen wrote:
> >If installed the ssh server but when I type the commando's:
> >something like:
> >I get the following message back:
> >Couldn't find package something
> >What must I do to install that package..!

(The word is "command", not "commando". A commando is somebody from one
of the madder bits of the armed services, and not really somebody you
want to argue with.)

You need to fix /etc/apt/sources.list and run 'dselect update'. If you
post your current /etc/apt/sources.list to the mailing list, somebody
can probably tell you what's wrong with it.

Cheers,