Re: SIIG - Serial Ports

Daniel L. Miller wrote:

I'm looking at upgrading our fax solution, and I need more serial ports.
Does anyone have experience with using the multi-port cards from SIIG
with Debian?

Daniel

Been using one for three years with no problems. You will need to recompile the kernel to enable the usage of multi-port cards. I have forgotten exactly which one to use but they do work. Probable need to read the help screens when making you .config file real carefully. If I can locat any info I will post it here.
John