Re: Phoenix 0.5

Oleg Trott <oleg_trott@columbia.edu> wrote:

> Where can I configure helper applications in Phoenix? The menu seems
> to be missing from Tools/Preferences. There is a
> ~/.phoenix/default/*/mimeTypes.rdf file, but I doubt that users are
> supposed to edit it.--
> Oleg Trott <oleg_trott@columbia.edu>

As best I can tell, you can only do that when you download a
file and Phoenix asks what to open it with. Pick the correct helper,
check the "always use this app" box, and it will from there on out. If
you've checked that box before and want to change your choice, you need
to edit the mimeTypes.rdf file, remove the entry, and try again.

--Todd