Pear problem with woody

On my desktop, running Debian unstable, my development website is
running correctly using PHP4-pear. I copied my php app over to my
production site which is running Woody. Tried to bring up a page and I
get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: query() in /var/www/login.php
on line 62.

So I backed up the /usr/share/pear directory on my production box and
copied the/usr/share/pear directory from my development box. But I'm
still getting the same error message. Pear is just a bunch of php files
so there shouldn't be a problem with using the newer version of pear.

Anyone run into this?

--
Jeff Self <jself@nngov.com>
City of Newport News