Re: How to find I/O address of an ISA network card

Before formatting the hard disk, WINDOWS was reporting the video card as
Matrox Millennium II , which is supported by Xfree86. It is a PCI card with 16 MB ram and Xfree has a driver for it called  "mgw" (I guess it is for MGA2164W chipset). I also get the same result when I use "lspci" and it get s listed under one of the PCI slots.
But I have not looked at the card yet, (right now I don't have a screwdriver !!!)

Thanks
Hamid