flash plugin

I,m curious, does any one know the answer to this question; What are the main
differences between suSE, Debian, mandrake, redhat, slackware? I have been to
many different groups and sites and no one seems to know what the main diffs
are, other then the name. I would think I could find a linux guru somewhere
who could answer the question, but most are flavor specific not knowing all
flavors and the diffs?
Any one has an answer let me know, I would appreciate it.   thank you