Re: reisefs vs ext2 or ext3

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 04:46:47PM -0000, rico rico wrote:
> Please can anyone tell me what is difference between reisefs
> vs ext2 or ext3.(in english please)

About two years ago I experimented with different file systems for a
ftp-server and found some problems using reiserfs in combination with
nfs.  I don't know whether that type of problem still exists.

We are using reiserfs on three very busy proxy servers.  Once or twice
there were some errors which I had to repair manually but that might
be related to power failures or hardware problems.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman
      who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly
      handles the word of truth."          II Timothy 2:15