getmail for POP3 in Sid?

hi everyone,

the error I got was about APOP not being available; getmail would just
quit without trying POP3, even if use_apop was set to 0.  Since my
mail account doesn't seemto support APOP, I couldn't get my mail.  I
downgraded back to the woody version of getmail, and now everything's
working just as well as it was before.

Except that now I don't know why this problem was occurring.  Anyone
else see this difficulty in sid?

alles beste,

matt