Re: Realplayer

On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 01:15, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 01:05:40PM -0400, Travis Crump wrote:
> > Carl Fink wrote:
> > >The newest mplayer can supposedly play RealVideo and RealAudio files. (I
> > >haven't tried it, but that's what the docs say.)
> >
> > It can, but it needs Realplayer installed[for the codecs] in order to do it.
>
> I don't suppose we could get realplayer broken off into realplayer and
> librealplayer, could we?
>
> - --
>  .''`.     Baloo Ursidae <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
> : :'  :    proud Debian admin and user
> `. `'`
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fix a system

Didn't log into my Helix Community account to check this first, so I
could be blowing smoke out my backside, but it might make sense, if
pressed, to sign up there and see if there is an acceptible edition
there for the OP's preferred platform, or if what is there has source
that is close enough in compiling to be a viable solution.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org