Apache2 and PHP4

(Please CC on any responses me as I'm not subscribed to this list)

Hi all,

I have upgraded apache to apache2 on a computer running Sarge, and was wondering whether there was a way of making PHP4 modules available for it? As far as I could tell, the debian php packages only support Apache 1.3. If there are any alternate packages, could you let me know of their availability? Otherwise, is there a reccomended strategy for installing php manually so that it might work?

Regards,
Rob.